- ADVENTURE PACKAGE
- INCLUDES OFF ROAD TIRES ROOF RACK
- A/C SLIDEOUT KITCHEN
- 270 DEGREE AWNING
- LP FURNACE-12K BTU
- FRESH WATER SYSTEM- 8.5 GALLONS
- INTECH STARTS AS A FULLY WELDED CAGE THAT IS
- WELDED TO THE CHASSIS TO ELIMINATE TWISTS OR
- STRUCTURAL WEAKNESSES.
- THERE ARE NO SCREWS OR STAPLES HOLDING
- INTECH TRAILERS TOGETHER.
- WEIGHT OF ALUMINUM IS 1/3RD THE WEIGHT OF
- STEEL ALLOWING FOR MORE TOWING OPTIONS.
- ALUMINUM AND ITS ALLOYS HAVE EXCELLENT
- RESISTANCE TO CORROSION.
- PREMIER RV DIFFERENCE
- NO PRESSURE FAMILY STYLE SALES
- LOCALLY OWNED & OPERATED
- OVER 25000 SQFT ON 9 ACRES
- NO HIDDEN FEES-BATTERYPREPLPFRT OR FINANCE FEES
- TRANSPARENT PRICING
- PREMIER PACKAGE AVAILABLE ASK SALESPERSON FOR DETAILS
- FREE ORIENTATIN WITH QUALIFIED SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- "WHATE CUSTOMERS WANT AND DESERVE"
- EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS
- THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION AND
- WEB PHOTOS. DUE TO MANUFACTURERS VARIANCE
- WEBSITE IMAGES MAY BE TAKEN OF STOCK
- UNITS AND MAY DIFFER FROM ACTUAL
- UNITS BEING SOLD
- NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DISCREPANCIES
Premier RV LLC strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, actual products, programs, and services may differ materially from those on this site. Premier RV LLC is not responsible for errors made in the stated pricing. Specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. The sale price includes all manufacturer discounts and rebates. All prices listed on this site exclude tax, tags, and title fees. Applicable government fees, state taxes, dealer fees, and emissions testing charges will be added to comply with state vehicle codes. Contact Premier RV LLC for complete details. **Premier RV LLC believes the specifications on this site supplied by the manufacturer to be correct at the time posted. However, specifications, standard equipment, model availability, options, fabrics, and colors are subject to change without notice. Some equipment may be unavailable when a vehicle is built. Some vehicles are pictured with options, which may be available at extra cost or may not be available on some models. You should verify the equipment that is on all vehicles. If a new vehicle shown on this website is subject to an open safety recall, Premier RV LLC cannot deliver the vehicle to you until the recall repair is completed. This is a requirement of federal law.